[ic] CookieLogin Yes

Steve Graham interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Sun Jun 9 00:35:01 2002

Well - I guess I will have to diable CookieLogin for now, and come back to
it later. All other shopping cart functions are working flawlessly when
going to the secure server and checkout.

in UserDB.pm there are several tests like so:

if ($Vend::Cfg->{CookieLogin} and
(!$Vend::Cfg->{DifferentSecure} || ! $CGI::secure)
)

when testing for cookies on a secure server. I haven't been able to track
them all down yet.

If I set SECURE_SERVER to http instead of https it works as expected I
guess, at least I receive a prompt telling me it is storing the MV_USERNAME,
and MV_PASSWORD on my pc - I assume this is when IC calls the set_cookie
rountines in Util.pm

Thanks for the suggestions though....

-Steve