[ic] error with shipping and mail-orders-to

Ed LaFrance interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Sun Jun 9 12:53:02 2002

At 09:37 PM 6/8/2002 -0700, you wrote:
>Hello all,
>
>I'm stuck at the moment ... my customized web store is now operational
>except for
>the shipping section of checkout.  Although I've made certain that I have a
>default country and zip, there is no shipping method in the pull
>down.  And I'm
>guessing it's due to the "Note: Nothing to ship!" but the cart has at
>least one
>item.

That message means that the accumulated criteria (weight, price, whatever)
which is to be used as the basis of the shipping calcs evaluated to 0.

>Also, can anyone give me a clue what to change because I would like to use
>mail
>instead of sendmail to send e-mails.  I think because of the measures I've
>made
>on sendmail, no regular user can send out so only mail (binary) can be used.

No clues need, just take a look at the ic_config doc:

http://interchange.redhat.com/cgi-bin/ic/docfly.html?mv_arg=icconfig05.74

>   And
>while we're talking about e-mails, does anyone have a sample of mailing
>receipts?

You do, if you are running the foundation demo: yourcat/etc/mail_receipt

- Ed L.

>Thanks. :-)
>
>--
>Ciao ?:-)
>Shirlyn, the WebPrincess

Increase profits from your Interchange store...
http://www.newmediaems.com/cgi-bin/nm/software_fus.html
(866) 519-4680 Toll-Free       (530) 622-9426 Fax