[ic] Looking for set-up help

Andy Olcott interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Sun Jun 9 19:01:01 2002

I'm setting up an interchange site and need some help. I need someone to
help me with some set-up issues and let me know how the changes were
made. The issues I have right now are...
See if we can list one item with several different sizes i.e. 1 pint, 1
gallon, 5 gallon pail
Add price breaks to Leviath, 1 item, 2 items, 5 items or more. This is
based on the total order quantity, can be mixed and matched, will be a
dollar amount off.
Add pictures to the section listing pages
Solve credit card problems: Credit card numbers don't show up in e-mail,
where are they? How can we encrypt them?   Change order number from "test"
Changes to the order form: Copy telling customers to add zip code and
then recalculate so shipping will appear
Show "None" as an option for mailing lists

Please contact me if you are interested in helping me.

--
Andy Olcott
Leviathan Web Sales

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. If you are not the intended recipient stop reading right now! OK, I can see you didn't stop. Shame on you. I bet you look into folk's medicine cabinet when you go visiting. What would your mother say? I'm going to tell. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer