[ic] Checkout Page Error Messages

Ed LaFrance interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Sun Jun 9 20:59:01 2002

At 05:28 PM 6/9/2002 -0700, you wrote:
>>>Does anyone know where the checkout page error messages are >>available for
>>>editing in the Foundation demo?
>>
>>They are defined in etc/profiles.order
>>
>>See the section starting "__NAME__  checkout_profile"
>
>Thanks, but I'm looking for where the actual error messages themselves are
>defined.  You specified where the requirements are defined.  I need to
>find where the text like: (blank), ('' not a two-letter state or province
>code), ('' not a US zip or Canadian postal code), and (Must have day or
>evening phone number) is defined.  Those errors come up on the checkout
>page after you checkout.  Any more ideas?
>
>- Grant

Same place. Try this in etc/profiles.order, say, in the profile named
'credit_card' (you'll need to do a test order with a dummy credit card),
and don't forget to Apply Changes before testing:

fname=required Should we just call you Bubba?

- Ed L.

Increase profits from your Interchange store...
http://www.newmediaems.com/cgi-bin/nm/software_fus.html
(866) 519-4680 Toll-Free       (530) 622-9426 Fax