[ic] ICDEVGROUP requests New Design for Interchange Logo

Ton Verhagen interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Mon Jun 10 03:33:01 2002

Dear All,

The ICDEVGROUP would like to invite you to design a new logo
for Interchange.

The logo that eventually gets chosen will be used throughout the
Interchange distribution and will be placed under the GPL.
Due to the patents that are in force for the GIF format we would
appreciate that you submit any logo designs in the JPEG or PNG
format only. Of course you will receive full credits in the docs (and
the comment area of the JPG, if jpeg supports that).

Please submit the URLs of your designs to interchange-core@icdevgroup.org

Submissions are open until Friday June 14th.

Please visit http://www.icdevgroup.org/~ton/logos.html if you want to
have a look at the proposed designs we have so far.

Many thanks for your contributions.

With best regards, your members of the Interchange Development Group.
Brev Patterson (USA)
Dan Browning (USA)
Ed La France (USA)
Jonathan Clark (England)
Kevin Walsh (England)
Mike Heins (USA)
Mr. X (USA)
Stefan Hornburg, captain, also known as "Racke" (Germany)
Ton Verhagen (Netherlands)