[ic] Java Payflow Pro on Interchange

Josh Lavin interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Mon Jun 10 16:10:01 2002

Hello,

I am developing an e-commerce website with Interchange. We are using
Verisign's Payflow Pro for payment processing with their Java API. I
found Ron Phipps' email on using the Java version with a wrapper here:
http://interchange.redhat.com/archive/interchange-
users/2001/msg08286.html

I have the wrapper all set up and working (we're on FreeBSD), but then I
noticed that Interchange would approve every sale whether or not
Verisign did. I needed to have the wrapper return the string that
Verisign gives.

I looked at Ron's list email again, and found he said "The only thing
that I needed to change in the actual Verisign sub on the IC side was to
check the value of the result key instead of the return code of the
program (since we we're calling a wrapper in which the return code would
always be 0 if the wrapper was ran successfully, irregardless of whether
the java code returned a non 0 value)."

Can anyone tell me where to change this return key value?

Thanks in advance,
Josh Lavin