[ic] Seperate Packages

Brendan Crosser-McGay interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Mon Jun 10 23:01:01 2002

Okay, I've thought about this, and haven't come to a simple solution, I hope
someone can help me out here.

I've got products that are 44 pounds each, however, the user should be able
to buy as many of them as they want.  Unfortunately since the UPS/FEDEX
shipping calculation affects the entire order, the order total adds up to
way beyond 150lbs and thus the shipping cost is returned as 0.  I want each
one of the 44 lbs products in their own delivery, so seperate shipping
determined for each of these products purchased.  Has anyone else come
accross this problem?  I hope theres an easy solution I'm overlooking.

Brendan Crosser-McGay
brendan@paymentonline.com