[ic] Admin menubar button links missing

Jonathan Clark interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue Jun 11 04:05:02 2002

> IC Version: 4.8.5 (RPM)
> OS: RedHat 7.3
>
> Due to a silly (ok, stupid) move on my part, I found it necessary to
> reinstall IC 4.8.5 on my local development machine. No problem. I just
> un-installed foundation demo, IC itself and removed the remaining
> files/directories (/var/lib/interchange, /usr/lib/interchange).
> Reinstalled again (ran makecat, etc) and everything seems to run fine
> except that I'm unable to view the Admin menubar. Tables appear fine
> and navigation via Quicklinks works ok, just the buttons on the Admin
> menubar at the top are missing. I know, I'm paying for my mistake. Any
> guidance would be greatly appreciated.

To be clear, do you mean broken images or completely missing menu buttons?

If they are missing altogether..
The admin menu is defined in products/icmenu.txt, it should have about 82 lines in it. Is it ok? There should also be an icmenu.gdbm
database file in the same directory; is that there too?

Jonathan
Webmaint.