[ic] ICDEVGROUP requests New Design for Interchange Logo

Paul Jordan interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue Jun 11 05:36:01 2002

Yeah, yeah I was lazy and just threw them in a template of mine so what :)

http://www.imagemogul.com/cgi-bin/dev/iclogo.html

On a general note, I got into the open source/ linux game very late. I like
the theme of animals it seems that most open source/ psuedo source things
have. Like perl, mysql, etc etc. Maybe I am just thinking of those
books...... O'reily is it?

Anyways, I think it would be cool if IC had a mascot like those things,
kinda to shepard IC into the scene as a general purpose platform, instead of
a strictly ecommerce plateform.

Anyways, feel free to mangle the logos up if they give someone else a good
idea for another.

Paul