[ic] 41**1111 (credit card info not displayed)

Leonardo Gonzalez interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue Jun 11 14:18:01 2002

Hi,

I tried setting ENCRYPTOR to both pgp and gpg, and neither one worked.

When I tried to go through the wizard,
I got an Internal Server Error every time I tried to set up
"PGP sent Credit cards" as the payment gateway.

Could this be related to the problem, and how would I fix it?

Thanks,

Leonardo