[ic] Seperate Packages

Brendan Crosser-McGay interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue Jun 11 16:37:00 2002

Thanks for the help, MAN I looked through the mailing list looking for
something relating to my problem and didn't find anything!  I guess I'll
just have to get better at searching.  Thats a good start for me.  I think I
know what to do in this instance.  I wonder if anyone knows if the special
shipping agency of FedEx and UPS that ships items over 150lbs has a server
that can be queried for pricing.  Cuz I know there is a special division of
UPS and FEDEX that handles 150+ lbs. deliveries.  I'll have to investigate
it further...

Brendan Crosser-McGay
brendan@paymentonline.com