[ic] CC Encryption

Michael Baird interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue Jun 11 19:35:01 2002

The customers are already running Windows based OS's anyway, anyway's I just
asked for the choice, not that it become the defacto standard, because It's
what my customers want. A hacker can always break into the server and hack
the interchange CGI's as well, maybe the perl scripts should be encrypted to
stop this. Well anyway I wasn't looking for reasons why this shouldn't be
done (I'm quite aware of the caveats and all), I just wanted to know if there
was an option I missed, or if someone had already patched it to function in
the manner customers are accustomed to, if the answer is no, I will patch it
myself to function in a way that the customers will best be able to deal with
. Talking a few 100 novices through setting up PGP, not to mention those
using web based mail systems, which do not support it, isn't a practical
solution in my mind.

Regards
MIKE