[ic] CC Encryption

John Beima interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue Jun 11 20:48:01 2002

It wouldn't matter if they hacked the Interchange server, since it doesn't store
the CC numbers either. It has been designed NOT to allow this to happen, and for
good reason...

But hey if you wish to have the cc companies take legal action against you for
STUPIDLY and irresponsibly handling cc information.. Since it would be YOU held
responsible for the neglagence...

I bet even you clients would be able to take action against you for being the
cause of all this as well...

John Beima
jbeima@palb.com, support@alocalagent.com, and support@alocalchurch.com

P.A.L.B. Systems - Phone: (780)451-1086 - Fax: (780)447-4760
11639-122 Street, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, T5M 0B6

Affordable Web Pages - Phone: (888)932-9990 - Fax: (256)351-7297
2713B Spring Place SW, Decatur, Alabama, United States, 35603