[ic] CC Encryption

Dan interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue Jun 11 22:55:01 2002

Since you have obviously thought about the reasons behind not passing CC
info in the plain and have chosen to ignore them. I'm just going to toss
this in the ring. I have no idea how secure it would be...

I suggest putting the order into PDF format prior to mailing it. Almost
everyone has Acrobat and you might even be able to password protect the
file.

Someone please correct me if I am wrong, but wouldn't this reduce the
chance of someone easily picking the CC number out of an email?

-dan
see CPAN for modules