[ic] CC Encryption

Wed Jun 12 11:11:01 2002

Quoting Chaim Klar (c_klar@c-cs.com):
> HI:
>
> I have implemented the gpg encryption for the credit card, and made a script
> for my client that downloads the
> order emails and decrypts the credit card.
>
> So my client has this script running as a scheduled task on his PC.

This seems like a great idea. You could also have a button that
triggered the script, checked and orders-only POP box, prompted
you for the pass phrase if there were new orders, and wrote it
to a specific mail folder for your mailer.

--
Mike Heins
Perusion -- Expert Interchange Consulting

Be patient. God isn't finished with me yet.  -- unknown