[ic] uploading excel file in wizard - question not addressed in archives

Actormailings.com info interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed Jun 12 17:52:00 2002

I am TRYING to use the wizard to set up my storefront.  I'm doing this after
many attempts at entering info only to have it NOT show up.
The wizard seemed to be the answer.  At the products part of the wizard, I
downloaded the spreadsheet, filled it out and saved it, and clicked on the
browse button to upload it.  It all seems to be okay until I get to
"Finish".

At this point, I get a fatal error message telling me there is no such file.
It IS there.  I even tried uploading the spreadheet into my "upload" folder.
It gets there, but then the wizard doesn't see it.  I've clicked on the
file-name IN the wizard to upload it immediately.  It does upload
something,but it's a blank file.

It seems like such a simple thing.  I would have been so much happier if I
could simply start with a blank cart with step by step instructions.  But by
opting for this cart through my webhosting company, it came ready-made with
sample data...sample data that WON'T GO AWAY!!!

Any help for this obvious beginner would be much appreciated.
Thanks
Jordan

Donate to the Troubadour Theater Company - without spending a dime!!
Save money on Long Distance, Internet, or cell phone service.  A portion of
the proceeds are donated to Troubadour
http://www.excelir.com/thesavage