[ic] GlobalSub Overriding not seen in Authorizenet

Alexandra Birch interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Thu Jun 13 05:28:01 2002

Hello All,

I am trying to override the logDebug function by creating
a GlobalSub which gets included in my interchange.cfg.
This works when I call Debug from my html pages and
the usertags. However from the Authorizenet and the
UserDB modules for example, the old logDebug function
still gets used.

How can I use my new logDebug in Authorizenet.pm
without editing directly the Util.pm module?

I tried putting the line "Require module Vend::Payment::AuthorizeNet"
after the include of the GlobalSub in the interchange.cfg
file to see if this would allow Authorizenet to recognise the
overriding module, but didnt work.

Many thanks

Alexandra

My new logDebug: