[ic] change error tag messages

Paul Jordan interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Fri Jun 14 21:46:01 2002

IC 4.8.3

Hello all

I am just getting through with my multi-page order process!!

I would like to change some of the [error] messages. Does anybody know where
these are. I thought for sure I would find something in the archives, but
this doesn't seem to be a problem for others.

I tried adding text="new message" but that only prepends the original error
message.

The "email", and "zip" errors are just too long, and they don't look good in
my pretty tables.

I have searched, and will continue to, but I would like you to note, my very
nice descriptive subject line, very searchable for the next dolt, like me ;)

TIA

Paul