[ic] sub catalogs ? help please

interchange-users@icdevgroup.org interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Sat Jun 15 05:01:01 2002

Hi,

I am wanting to set up a store with multiple catalogs within it.  I have
too many products and want to break these into logical high level groups
(catalogs) from which i can then have the divisions of area at category.  I
understand that IC does this using subcatalogs ?

Could anyone give me some information on how to do this?  I can't find any
level of detail about this in the documentation but i believe it is not
difficult..

Cheers,

Anthony

- NOTICE -
This message is confidential, and may contain proprietary or legally privileged information.  If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and delete it immediately.

Internet communications are not secure. You should scan this message and any attachments for viruses.  Under no circumstances do we accept liability for any loss or damage which may result from your receipt of this message or any attachments.

Dimension Data Australia Pty Limited was formerly known as Com Tech Communications Pty Ltd