[ic] Interchange user name & password !!!

Meraj Rasool Khattak interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Sat Jun 15 05:26:03 2002

Hi,

I have installed interchange on my redhat 7.3 system,
i could start/restart my interchange server. currently
i have only installed/worked on foundation store. now
when i go to the admin of interchange it asks me for
the user name & password, while when i was builiding
foundation store through the command "makcat" it
didn't ask me anything like user name or password? so
now which username & password should i give ?

let me know also what should i do in future regarding
that? i mean how to created users/admins of the store.

thank u in advance,

-Meraj

=====
i am using http://redhat.com & http://asp-linux.com