[ic] Interchange user name & password !!!

Meraj Rasool Khattak interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Sat Jun 15 06:09:01 2002

Hi,

whatever i gave in reply to makecat, i remember i have
tried all of them? none of them works. can u tell me
from where could i find the .conf (for password &
username)? or how to change it or give it a new one ?

thanks,

Meraj

--- Rene Hertell <rene@hertell.com> wrote:
> > the user name & password, while when i was
> builiding
> > foundation store through the command "makcat" it
> > didn't ask me anything like user name or password?
> so
> > now which username & password should i give ?
>
> If you would *read* all prompts that makecat gives
> you, then you would know
> the username and password.
>
> Rene

=====