[ic] Interchange user name & password !!!

Aaron Hazelton interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Sat Jun 15 17:06:01 2002

> Meraj Rasool Khattak wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> whatever i gave in reply to makecat, i remember i have
> tried all of them? none of them works. can u tell me
> from where could i find the .conf (for password &
> username)? or how to change it or give it a new one ?
>
> thanks,
>
> Meraj

I have seen this on the list lots of times.  usually the
default password is "pass".  also, sometimes, like
on my server, the default username was the 'server
user' for that catalog (ie. "admin4" or something like
that)

hope that helps

  _____

Sincerely,