[ic] Returns & Restock Fees

Steve Graham interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Sat Jun 15 17:11:02 2002

IC 4.8.5 Will email the customer and the store a return request (RMA), along
with the dollar amount of the return. I want to show the restock fee along
with the return amount.

This shouldn't be to difficult if I can trace down the routines/templates
that need to be modified, but I didn't find a single match on the mail list
for restock.

thanks,
Steve