SV: [ic] Problems with variable in Detaild Fielt using Item Editor

Ulf Holt interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Sun Jun 16 05:35:01 2002

sp?id=narkotes
t#
>Can someone explain what I am doing wrong?

Did you restart Interchnage? You could add all your variables in the admin
pages under Administration- > Preferences, and after that just Apply the
changes.

René