[ic] Apache StrongHold Necessary

Robert Hayes interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Sun Jun 16 11:55:01 2002

> When ready to go live I will host it somewhere.
> Once I came across a list of hosters that provide
> Interchange but I can't find that list.....
>
> Thanks
> Jon

I'm hesitant to post this to the list, because I don't want it to look like an
advertisement, but I've been so very satisfied with this provider.

So, standard discloser: I'm not affiliated, I don't own any stock; just a
satisfied customer.

I've been using netmar.com.
Found them referred by others in discussions on slashdot.
They've been GREAT!
$9.95 a month, no bandwith metering, no bandwith limiting, free interchange,
SQL, shell access, and they'll consider any cgi scripts you want to run -
just submit them for approval. They only have two concrete rules: no porn, no
warez; apparently because those drive bandwidth demands so high.

Did I mention live tech support on the phone with people who remember you one
week to the next?

www.netmar.com

Robert Hayes
rhayes@silcom.com