[ic] Re: adding order status to drop-down menu

Jim Sustacek interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Mon Jun 17 13:13:00 2002

Quoting Mike Heins (mike@valuemedia.com):

>Quoting Jim Sustacek (jim.sustacek@computercasesandcables.com):
>> Hello, all. I want to add an order status option "Processed" to the
>> order_status admin page -- where do i find these options to add or
>> edit them? Like "Shipped", "Back ordered" etc. Thanks.
>
>In the "transactions" table display when editing a record.

Thanks for the response, Mike.  But what I was really wondering was, where can I add an order status option to the drop-down menu that appears on the "order_status.html" admin page?  I know I can manually type "Processed" every time, but I'd rather make it an option there.  Thanks again -- Jim