[ic] customer log in/out

John Beima interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Mon Jun 17 20:34:00 2002

Now that is a great policy/idea Jim... Hat's off for taking such a strong
approach...

I have always found if you educate your customre, by TELLING THEM, maybe even on
teh checkout page, that they must LOG IN to PROTECT their credit card
information...

Most just want a good reason WHY they shoudl log in. They think they are going
to get tons of junk e-mail...

I have always found education to help get people to do things the way you want
them to...

John Beima
jbeima@palb.com, support@alocalagent.com, and support@alocalchurch.com

P.A.L.B. Systems - Phone: (780)451-1086 - Fax: (780)447-4760
11639-122 Street, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, T5M 0B6

Affordable Web Pages - Phone: (888)932-9990 - Fax: (256)351-7297
2713B Spring Place SW, Decatur, Alabama, United States, 35603