[ic] InterchangeHelp.net ( Brand New Site )

InterchangeHelp.net interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Mon Jun 17 22:08:01 2002

Hello Interchange-users,

We have launched a brand new site to connect Interchange Users
with skilled programmers to help with all aspects of the Interchange system.
{ script installation, shipping configuration, product inventory,
template modification, pgp encryption,  etc... }

To better support the Interchange community we are offering:

$20 will be added to the accounts of the first 20 Interchange projects created!

$20 will be added to the accounts of the first 20 programmers to
complete a job regarding Interchange!

--------------------------------

Hope to see ya there :-)

If you have any questions / comments feel free to ask!

Website: http://www.InterchangeHelp.net

Email: info@interchangehelp.net

Best Regards,

SWD

--------------------------------

Bonus:

We'll give you $1.00 to sign up!

We'll also pay $1.00 for each referral!

http://www.interchangehelp.net/affiliates.html

In 3-4 weeks we will be redirecting approximately 500-700 domains to drive in
additional traffic!

The (cash value) of this introductory offer is not able to be reedemed
outside of the interchangehelp.net website.

Best regards,
 InterchangeHelp.net                          mailto:info@interchangehelp.net