[ic] Netscape 6 again..

Brendan Crosser-McGay interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Mon Jun 17 22:16:01 2002

I have read alot of people posting comments about netscape 4.7 making their
checkout page dissappear.  Well I'm here to say that 4.7 displays my
checkout just fine, but netscape 6 makes my checkout page dissapear in SSL
mode.  In Netscape 6 it appears fine if I take out the HTTPS.  It works fine
in IE and ns4.7 though.  Has anyone had this problem before?

Its very strange because in secure mode on netscape 6 only displays the
first paragraph or two then it cuts off the rest of the page like it was
interrupted during the transfer or something.  Has anyone encountered this
before?  I could post the code for the checkout page but it probably won't
help.  I've checked and rechecked my html.  The ITL is virtually the same as
the foundation store checkout page.

Brendan Crosser-McGay
brendan@paymentonline.com