[ic] how to use using item-modifier ?

Gur interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue Jun 18 15:32:01 2002

ange-users

I am not sure here if you are trying to add this to the
orderline database, products, or inventory.

But here is how you can add a field to any table in
Interchange.

1. Create the field in the table itself (either the .txt
files under your products directory, in your sql database or
gdbm)
---------Requires Restart/Apply Changes----------------
2. Add the field to the mv_metadata (look at similar fields
in the same database on how to do this)
---------Requires Restart/Apply Changes---------------- or
it atleast i think it does at this point
3. Add your code your pages. You can access your field using
[item-field fieldname] (<-- this is used usually only when
accessing a filed from the products table) or [item-data
tablename fieldname].

If you are adding to the orderline database you will also
have to modify the admin GUI if you want GUI access.

You will need to adjust the above steps to your situation.

-Gurs