[ic] perl question

Ubi interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed Jun 19 03:30:01 2002

The correct way would be to use the directive (I use "format" as an
example)

UseModifier format

in catalog.cfg and to have a "format" field in the database
that contains the possible values for the format, such as XL, M, S, etc...

Then you would use something like [item-modifier format] to read what's
the current value for an item and, to set it, you would use the variable
mv_order_format in the form to order an item.

Using perl, you will find the value in each item of the $Items variable,
that represents the main cart. In the documentation you will find
examples of $Items or $Carts->{main} usage.

   Ubi

---