[ic] ic tag [value] question for checkout comment text

Jonathan Clark interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed Jun 19 03:49:01 2002

> I have added a [value] tag to my shopping cart called mv_order_comments, and
> would like to clear this value on checkout.
>
> To display on checkout I use
> [if value mv_order_comments]
> [value mv_order_comments]
> [/if]

Why do you need the [if value] here? If its empty (which is what you are checking for) it won't be displayed anyway.

> I would like this to be cleared in receipt.html, after all emails etc..
>
> I have tried
> [value mv_order_comments set="" hide=1]
> but it just displays the value of mv_order_comments again.

You are trying to mix positional and non positional parameters. You need:

  [value name=mv_order_comments set="" hide=1]

Jonathan
Webmaint.