[ic] Persistence of item-modifier

Wed Jun 19 10:09:00 2002

Quoting Jerry Brady (jbrady@bluecircletech.com):
> I was unable to locate the "Interchange E-Commerce Functions" reference
> manual. Does anyone have a URL?
>
> My problem is not the same as the one Ubi described.  Item-modifier is
> working just fine for me all the way through the receipt and reporting
> processes of my catalog.  It's just that after the order is finished,
> there is no record of the modifier values in any of the database tables.
> I expected it to be in the orderline table.

You have to add some code to etc/log_transaction to do that. While
item options are automatically included if you use the new automated
[item-options ...] functionality, there is no way for IC to know where
that data is to be put if you just add a modifier.

--
Mike Heins
Perusion -- Expert Interchange Consulting

Any man who is under 30, and is not liberal, has not heart; and any man
who is over 30, and is not a conservative, has not brains.
 -- Winston Churchill