[ic] Please! Read the rule of this list!

Paul Jordan interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed Jun 19 21:04:00 2002

JoJo wrote:
> Robert Brandtjen wrote:
> > On Wednesday 19 June 2002 05:35 pm, Joachim Leidinger wrote:
> >
> >>I have written my please more often in this list. I think, we need a
> >>moderator in this list, to watch for any kind of trepass of the rule for
> >>  this list.
> >>

> >>What do you think?
> >

> > Ya woll !
> > Sieg Heil !
>
> I'm in a muddle! It this a joke?
> Did you comment my mail ironically?
> I'm not a nazi! Why did you write "Sieg Heil!"?
>
> This kind of email it the best example for any kind of trepass agains
> the rule of this list. So I think!
>
> Or did I not understand you right?
>
> ciao
>
> jojo

Joachim, I think he sent that to you directly, becuase I didn't recieve his
post in my inbox. It is probably just misguided humor, but I don't know.
Either way don't let it bother you.

However Yes, I agree. I used to be on a Mysql list (boy was that anarchy),
but they did something very cool. At the bottom of every post, there was a
link to the "user guidlines".

Something like:

If you do not recieve a reply to your question, read this <link..here>

Maybe not so far as a moderator, but yes, I do agree Joachim. It is however
usually the new guys, which we were once.... as if I am not ;)

Paul