[ic] Interchange not displaying headers or footers just content FIGURED IT OUT

Chris Chaney interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Thu Jun 20 03:00:01 2002

It was a simple error.  Just a note don't use Windows Explorer to upload
stuff to your server.  The problem was I uploaded the CSS theme.cfg
using Windows explorer and that it was probably uploaded in BINARY
rather than ASCII.

I thought of this then used WS_FTP to upload in ASCII.  Restarted...now
everything works...

Dumb error.  Theres no bug.

Aloha,

Chris

-----Original Message-----
From: interchange-users-admin@icdevgroup.org
[mailto:interchange-users-admin@icdevgroup.org] On Behalf Of Chris
Chaney
Sent: Wednesday, June 19, 2002 8:47 PM
To: interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Subject: [ic] Interchange not displaying headers or footers just content

Running on Solaris...

I've been having this problem and been having to go up to backup copies
just to get this running.  I was wondering if anyone else has been
having this problem...but its only been happening since upgrading from
4.8.3 to 4.8.6

What did I do?
Bin/interchange -r

That's it.  Didn't change any files...
http://www.fashionfantasies.net/shop/ff (view source)

It just displays data between the <BEGIN CONTENT> and <END CONTENT>
tags.  Of course the templates references are there, index.html uses
them there are no typos or anything like that.  THIS IS A BUG!  Is there
a way around it?

Does anybody know whats going on?

Chris Chaney