[ic] Please! Read the rule of this list!

Alexander Schmitz interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Thu Jun 20 03:39:00 2002

On Mit, 19 Jun 2002, Robert Brandtjen wrote:

> On Wednesday 19 June 2002 05:35 pm, Joachim Leidinger wrote:
> > I have written my please more often in this list. I think, we need a
> > moderator in this list, to watch for any kind of trepass of the rule for
> >   this list.
> >

> > What do you think?
>
> Ya woll !
> Sieg Heil !

Oh what a creative primitive way to articulate some criticism.

I think the suggestion to put an information link in the footer
pointing to the FAQ or Rule could be an userfriendly way to try
to get things better before needing an moderator.

Have Fun,

Alex

AXON-E interaktive medien
Tel. +49941-5998545