[ic] Please! Read the rule of this list!

Lyn St George interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Thu Jun 20 09:51:02 2002

On Wed, 19 Jun 2002 18:11:45 -0500, Robert Brandtjen wrote:

>On Wednesday 19 June 2002 05:35 pm, Joachim Leidinger wrote:
>> I have written my please more often in this list. I think, we need a
>> moderator in this list, to watch for any kind of trepass of the rule for
>>   this list.
>>

>> What do you think?
>
>Ya woll !
>Sieg Heil !
>--
> Robert Brandtjen

This is utterly tasteless and reprehensible. You ought to be
ashamed of yourself, and make a fulsome apology.

While Joachim has a long history, all the way back to
Minivend 3.x, of posting patient and helpful replies to questions
whether from newbies or not, I recall very little of any use from
Brandtjen at any time.

"plonk".

-
Cheers