[ic] inventory checking

Andrei Gologan interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Thu Jun 20 10:49:00 2002

Hallo

I intend to do of inventory checking on the checkout.html page.

It works allright, but I want it to set the value of [item-quantity] to the
actual inventory value. I know this must be veery easy but I canīt get it

here is the code I use:

[if data inventory::quantity::[item-sku] < [item-quantity] ]
<FONT size=-2 COLOR=RED>Maximum quantity:</FONT>

** here it is supposed to set item-quantity to the inventory value **

[else]
<input type="text" name=[quantity-name] value="[item-quantity]" size=3>
[/else][/if]

Basically I need to set [item-quantity] to the value of [data
inventory::quantity::[item-sku]] , but I donīt know how, whatever I tried it
does not work...

Any help woul be greatly apreciated ....

thank you
Andrei