[ic] Authorize.Net Missing Order Number

Russ Mann interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Thu Jun 20 14:35:00 2002

Dear List,

Problem is simple - The order number is never passed to Authorize.Net.
Searching the archives I find this:
http://interchange.redhat.com/archive/interchange-users/2002/msg03635.html -
Unanswered.
and
http://interchange.redhat.com/archive/interchange-users/2001/msg09358.html -
Question unanswered.

So, to reiterate:

When you use Authorize.net as a CC gateway, at least the way my account
is set up, you get a nice canned email from them for each successful
order placed.

I noticed that there are some fields missing. In particular, there are
three variables called out in AuthorizeNet.pm that don't make it to the
Anet email:

        x_Invoice_Num   => $actual->{mv_order_number},

But mv_order_number has me stumped. It's also missing from the map in
Payment.pm, but adding it doesn't help. And of all the missing values in
this email, this one is pretty key.

Any assistance would be great!

-Russell Mann