[ic] Javascript "Remove" function in Foundation cart

Ed LaFrance interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Fri Jun 21 09:13:00 2002

At 09:53 PM 6/20/2002 -0700, you wrote:
>For those familiar with the way checking the "Remove" checkbox in the
>Foundation cart quickly and automatically removes the item by Javascript,
>what will happen if the user has Java disabled?  I tried to disable it
>myself and test it, but it still works.  I must have disabled it
>improperly.  If Java is disabled, will recalculating with the checkbox
>checked remove the item properly?  Thanks!
>
>- Grant

Yes, the item will still be removed when you click Recalculate. The form
will just not be submitted automagically upon checking a remove box when
javascript is disabled in the client's browser.

- Ed L.

Increase profits from your Interchange store...
http://www.newmediaems.com/cgi-bin/nm/software_fus.html
(866) 519-4680 Toll-Free       (530) 622-9426 Fax