[ic] Using PHP with Interchange (also PHPNuke, CrossNuke, and PostNuke)

John Beima interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Fri Jun 21 13:41:02 2002

Why don't you just rewrite the php code in IML... In MANY way IML is a more
powerful language than php....

John Beima
jbeima@palb.com, support@alocalagent.com, and support@alocalchurch.com

P.A.L.B. Systems - Phone: (780)451-1086 - Fax: (780)447-4760
11639-122 Street, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, T5M 0B6

Affordable Web Pages - Phone: (888)932-9990 - Fax: (256)351-7297
2713B Spring Place SW, Decatur, Alabama, United States, 35603