[ic] Authorizenet problems with IC 4.8.5

Paul Hoza interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Fri Jun 21 16:32:00 2002

Hello,

I've been struggling with getting the credit card functions to work
successfully with Interchange 4.8.5 (RedHat 7.2, RPM install) running using
Inet_Mode.  I've read as much as I can find in the lists and I've called
Authorize.net, but I can't seem to get this figured out.

My current setup: (as it stands after many, many variations)
(the 'variable' table accessed from IC Admin.)
	AUTHNET_ID		<my ID>
	AUTHNET_MODE	  	(blank)
	AUTHNET_REFERER	www.nearlyeverything.com
	AUTHNET_SECRET	<my password>
	AUTHNET_SERVER	secure.authorize.net

	MV_DEMO_MODE	1
	MV_PAYMENT_ID	<my AuthNet ID>
	MV_PAYMENT_MODE	authorizenet
	MV_PAYMENT_REFERER	www.nearlyeverything.com
	MV_PAYMENT_SECRET	(blank)
	MV_PAYMENT_SERVER	(blank)
	MV_PAYMENT_TEST	TRUE

interchange.cfg:
	Require module Vend::Payment::AuthorizeNet
	(this is successfully initialized during IC restart, "using LWP and
Crypt::SSLeay")

catalog.cfg:
	CreditCardAuto		No

Currently, the problem is this:  when I do an order on my site and pay with
the 4111.. test card number, I get this message for an error on my last
submission:
	"(authorizenet): Charge failed, reason: Authorizenet error: . Please call
in your order or try again."

Hopefully I've included all relevant info.  Thank you very much for any
help... sorry for the length of this post.

The icdebug log for the transaction follows: (there may be one section too
many)

Vend::Payment:debug: Authorizenet query: {
   'x_ADC_URL' => 'FALSE',
   'x_Card_Num' => '4111111111111111',
   'x_Method' => 'CC',
   'x_Login' => '<login_id_hidden>',
   'x_Email' => 'paulhoza@nearlyeverything.com',
   'x_Amount' => '12.95',
   'x_City' => 'centennial',
   'x_Last_Name' => 'H',
   'x_Invoice_Num' => undef,
   'x_First_Name' => 'Paul',
   'x_Auth_Code' => undef,
   'x_Trans_ID' => undef,
   'x_Test_Request' => 'TRUE',
   'x_Address' => '534 s road',
   'x_Exp_Date' => '0703',
   'x_Password' => '<password_hidden>',
   'x_Version' => '3.0',
   'x_ADC_Delim_Data' => 'TRUE',
   'x_Zip' => '80015',
   'x_Phone' => '3031234567',
   'x_State' => 'CO',
   'x_Country' => 'US',
   'x_Type' => 'AUTH_CAPTURE'
}

Vend::Payment:debug:
authorizenet page:  response: 501 Protocol scheme 'https' is not supported

Vend::Payment:debug: authorizenet response_reason_text= response_code:
Vend::Interpolate:debug: fed=bless( {
   'other_details' => {},
   'services' => [],
   'attr' => {