[ic] Authorize.Net Missing Order Number

Russ Mann interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Fri Jun 21 19:57:00 2002

> Ok, that's understandable.  Alternative way to do this: Make a
> unique number
> for each "attempted" order and log it in the database.  It will not be the
> actual order number, but it is a field we could print out on the email
> report and in the UI admin to correlate the CC charge with the
> actual order.
>
> IC Gurus, does this sound like a reasonable solution?
>
> -Russell

I tried something, which I hope is functional.  I put the mv_session_id in
as the x_Invoice_Number for Authorize.Net.  I also put the mv_session_id in
the etc/report file.  This will at least allow me to know which order goes
with which AuthNet receipt right?  Also, the session ID is stored in the
transactions database, in case it needs to be looked up later.

Does anyone forsee any problems with this?

-Russell