[ic] Authorizenet problems with IC 4.8.5

John Beima interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Sat Jun 22 01:00:01 2002

First turn OFF and blank your refering URL in your AuthorizeNet control panel.
Next blank the AUTHNET_REFERER variable, they arn't needed or required and they
screw things up...

Next set the folowing variables this way:

MV_PAYMENT_ID
MV_PAYMENT_MODE	authorizenet
MV_PAYMENT_REFERER
MV_PAYMENT_SECRET
MV_PAYMENT_SERVER
AUTHNET_MODE	custom authorizenet

They are more likely than not your problem....

John Beima
jbeima@palb.com, support@alocalagent.com, and support@alocalchurch.com

P.A.L.B. Systems - Phone: (780)451-1086 - Fax: (780)447-4760
11639-122 Street, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, T5M 0B6

Affordable Web Pages - Phone: (888)932-9990 - Fax: (256)351-7297
2713B Spring Place SW, Decatur, Alabama, United States, 35603