[ic] BreadCrumb Trail - Interpolate.pm Code, Tree Code

Dog Tags interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Mon Jun 24 08:09:00 2002

Hi

Thanks, Jonathan

I plugged in the line in Interpolate.pm as you mentioned:

  @rows=reverse(@rows) if $opt->{reverse};
  return labeled_list($opt, $text, {mv_results => \@rows});

However, there is a prob.

What I want to do is display the Breadcrumb trail as:

Home >> Cat 1 >> Subcat >> subsub >> etc...

That's the purpose of the reverse code.

But, I also want to display the Tree in it's correct manner:

Cat 1
  Subcat 1
  Subcat 2
  Subcat 3
    subsub1

The problem is that the reverse code above reverses the order of the subs in the tree, as well:

  Subcat 3
  Subcat 2
  Subcat 1
Cat 1

What I thought is that perhaps I could create a breadcrumb_sub in Interpolate.pm to use for just the Breadcrumb trail. This way, the Tree sub can operate normally.

So, would creating a breadcrumb_sub in Interpolate.pm be as simple as just copying and renaming the tree sub (and including the reverse code), or would there be more to it for IC to recognize and use the new breadcrumb sub??

Many thanks :-)

http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

http://www.netzero.net/?refcd=N2P0602NEP8