[ic] MANUAL OR TUTORIAL WANTED

Aaron Lagadyn interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Mon Jun 24 18:38:01 2002

Hi:

I'm looking for a manual, or someone interested in telephone tutorials, to
walk me through setting up the cataloge and making changes to the theme of
the Interchange default site.

Specifically, I would like to know what each the fields in the admin
interface are about, to change the colors of the site, and to list
catagories and products in the left margin.

I've read the online documentation at Red Hat but it isn't very specific. I
understand that a written manual was published a few years ago but is out of
print now.

I'm willing to pay for assistance.

Any help is appreciated,

Aaron

Aaron Lagadyn
Evergreen Internet & Computer Science
25-711 Malone Road
Ladysmith, BC V9G 1S4
Ph: 250 245-7486
Fx: 250 245-7171
Toll-free 877 556-4233
Email: aaron@evergreencomputerscience.com

Company Websites:

www.evergreencomputerscience.com for professional quality Website hosting
and site maintenance. 100 MB only $17.95/mo. Also, professional-grade search
engine submission service, and target email marketing programs.

www.supervirtualtours.com for 360 interactive photos for the Internet. Full
motion photos for marketing real estate or accommodations online.