[ic] Credit Card comes up with XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-2884

Steve Graham interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Mon Jun 24 21:31:02 2002

>From: "Cline Communications, Corp." <info@clinecommunications.net>
>To: <interchange-users@icdevgroup.org>
>Subject: RE: [ic] Credit Card comes up with XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-2884
>Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 18:10:59 -0700
>

>Alright, I'm just a little more confused now.
>
>I have the store all setup, just not sure how I go about getting the credit
>card numbers.  I do not want to use an online merchant account (PayPal,
>Revcom, 2Checkout, etc.), I would like to get the numbers and process them
>myself here at the shop.
>
>Whether they are emailed to me or if I just get a notice and I have to
>check
>them on the web, I would like to find out how I get the numbers.  On the
>web, in the administration area, under orders, I do not see where they are
>listed, and as stated in previous emails, they are not coming through
>email,
>they are listed as if customers would see them (XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-2889).
>
>Thanks!

If you login into the Admin UI select Administration, preferences then
orders. You set the email address here that the encrypted credit card is
emailed to.
look at yourcatdirectory/etc/report
This is the file that is emailed to the address you set in orders.

This assumes you are using the foundation demo, 4.8.5

-Steve