[ic] Credit Card comes up with XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-2884

AddAction New Media interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Mon Jun 24 21:51:01 2002

You have to setup the encryption of your CC numbers in the e-mail. See:
http://interchangeville.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=8

-----Original Message-----
From: interchange-users-admin@icdevgroup.org
[mailto:interchange-users-admin@icdevgroup.org]On Behalf Of Cline
Communications, Corp.
Sent: Monday, June 24, 2002 9:11 PM
To: interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Subject: RE: [ic] Credit Card comes up with XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-2884

Alright, I'm just a little more confused now.

I have the store all setup, just not sure how I go about getting the credit
card numbers.  I do not want to use an online merchant account (PayPal,
Revcom, 2Checkout, etc.), I would like to get the numbers and process them
myself here at the shop.

Whether they are emailed to me or if I just get a notice and I have to check
them on the web, I would like to find out how I get the numbers.  On the
web, in the administration area, under orders, I do not see where they are
listed, and as stated in previous emails, they are not coming through email,
they are listed as if customers would see them (XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-2889).

Thanks!