[ic] Double item in the cart

Massimiliano Ciancio interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue Jun 25 04:45:01 2002

Hi list,
a very strange thing happened in my foundation demo.

In flypage.html I have erroneously setted the "src" path of the "Buy now"
button image to a wrong path:

	    <input type="image" src="__THEME_IMG_DIR__buynw.gif" border="0" value="Buy it Now!">
						       ^^^^^
Obviously no image was visible.
Not obviously (for me only I hope...) clicking on the "Buy it Now!" textual link I obtain a double item in the cart!
Inserting a [log] tag into basket.html I've seen that basket is double called.
Two identical items are inserted in the cart.
Just writing a wrong path to an image...

Someone can confirm me this (I think) bug?
And possibly explain why this happen?

Ciao and thanks in advance

Massimiliano

Ah, I'm using IC 4.8.5!