[ic] editing tables in the UI

Paul Jordan interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue Jun 25 13:02:01 2002

> I remember stumbling upong this function, but I haven't been able
> to find it
> since.  Where in the UI can you actually edit the contents of tables like
> products.txt in the browser?
>
> - Grant

Several areas.

Products can be edited simply in the item editor. You can however access any
table in different views....

Administration=>tables=> edit(column) for table_foo

Different views will be on lower nav bar, or clicking the code column.

Paul

PS... as it is well documented I only answered this one because you may have
a permissions problem, it is possible user *Grant cannot access (or even
see) Administration=>foo. Obviously if user *Grant had the permissions, he
wouldn't need to ask this question ;)  for it only takes a little exploring.